Thursday, April 8, 2010

SNAKES & JELLYFISH!

Yesterday my class the Jellyfish had some special "Jungle" visitors...

I touched a groovy albino python, snake skin is SO hot right now!

Hmm, may be I'll make him into some cool sneakers...

Some of girls were amazed at how I handled the wild beasts with such a cool calm demeanor...

This was a strange towel like creature it had a hard shell and four legs?!

Oh, sorry you couldn't see from that camera angle, it was Percy the tortoise...

He had a really long neck and cool armored legs...

But don't touch unless your experienced with wild animals, no no NO!

Aahh! It got me!!!

Only joking it was just me getting ready to inspect zee microbes again!

They are SO small that are hardly visible to zee untrained eye.

Love
Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment