Thursday, June 3, 2010

MEMORABLE MEMORIAL DAY BBQ - 2010

We had our first full family Memorial day BBQ on Monday, Uncle Matthew & Zack came by with an amazing array of delicious delights. The Shumai burgers were a big hit and my personal favorite was the pork belly!

Genevieve, Michael and Ju Ju came by with the pool which kept Oliver & Ju Ju entertained all afternoon. I lost count of the outfit changes for Oliver after 3...

Liz, Alex and Luna also came over...

Looney Tunes especially loved the terrace for sunbathing!

Uncle Byron and Antonio rode over the Williamsburg Bridge test running Antonio's new fix wheel bike.

Oliver made sure he was center of attention...

But was quietly over the moon that Ju Ju was there to play...Ju Ju yes Ju Ju?!

Oscar watch as the furious twosome ran circles around us all!

Burger break...

Ju Ju even had time for a Photo shoot with Uncle Byron...

This is my good side...

I can do this pose if you like? It's more casual no?

Here rare moment caught on camera Daddy with his two boys...

Oliver just had to be next to me, just in case I forgot he was number 1. I helped him brush up on his French in his little yellow phrase book, Oui Oui!

But I think Ju Ju was more impressed by the giant TV and her furry friend. It was a wonderful day, we look forward to many more BBQ's and memories!

Love
CB
OO
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment