Monday, July 12, 2010

HOMESchoolin'

Oliver's second week of homeschoolin' with Bethzaira was fun for ALL!
The "Cow" was folded up and pushed aside, the paints came out and Oscar made sure Oliver behaved himself...

Blue, is still Oliver's favorite color...

Right Oscar? "Yeah, what'eva. Do I look bov'ered?!"

Blue, face paint...

Blue Forehead...

Blue feet...
Two blue feet...

And Oscar's monkey feet!

I love Oscars face of disgust as Oliver plays up to the camera, "Tsst, Oliver be quiet I'm trying to take a nap!"

Oliver loves to play sword fighting with his brushes with Mummy, poor Squinzitel is defenseless against the flashing blade of Oliver!

"RRRRRAAAAAA!!!!"

A change of color? Or may be it's blood? "Oh no!"

A little sk-A-board session, "skid-ACK!"

"JU-ice?" and dinner for Oliver.

Oscar's turn to strike a pose..."yeah, I was like, you what?!"

"Yeah, I told him he could shove it!"

"What? You callin' me a lair?!!!"

Love
CB
OO
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment