Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Raffe Goes to the Party!

Last weekend we brought Raffe the giraffe home from school for the weekend. He had to put together a mini-journal of his weekend with Raffe. He decided that it would be fun to bring Raffe with him to Gavin's Birthday Party. Raffe was a bit worried where the party was but Oliver said don't worry I know it's this way...

Here's Raffe with Gavin's gift...

Hey wait a minute, aren't you forgetting something Oliver? "Oh, SHOES!" yep and your hat.

Oliver waited with Oscar and Raffe for the cab to arrive...

"Come on where is it?!"

Luckily we got there in no time at all, but which way is it? "Oh over here, Daddy"

Gavin was there to greet us he was looking very cool in his bow tie and fedora hat.

There were lots of people and goodies bags for everyone. Zoe's cousin Christopher helped Oliver blow up his beach ball, "Thanks Christopher!"

Where's Zoe? "Oh wait a minute, there she is behind that balloon!"

Christina, Zoe's mum asked if I was shy, Mummy told her I was a bit shy like my Dad but I soon warm up after a few juice boxes!

Here I am with some of my girlfriends from my class at school...

Raffe, had a some food too can you see what shape animals those sandwiches are?

Gavin's Mum and Dad got him a giant cake with his name and a number 2 candle, it was delicious!

After the cake we all danced, here I am dancing with Zo' Zoe...

"Oh, yeah!"

"You put your right foot in..."

"Whoah, I'm dizzy!"

"Quick this way, no one is looking..."

"NO Oliver", "Look this one is empty..." Oliver, what are you up to?!

It was a great party, Happy Birthday Gavin.

Love
CB
OO
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment