Wednesday, July 7, 2010

LAKE POOL

We went out to Matthew & Zack's place out in the country to celebrate the 4th of July weekend. On Saturday to beat the heat we went to the outdoor pool in Nockamixon State Park . Oliver had a little "peanut free" nut snack before braving the cooling waters...

The pool is great, it has a small restaurant, clean bathrooms and a great area for kids...

The water seemed especially icy compared to the sheering temperatures on land, Oliver was wisely cautious and slowly worked his way in...

Jesus and Antonio kept a watchful eye over the little swimmer..."No photos please!"

After surveying the pool, Oliver waded deeper into the depths of the pool...

"Whoah! A giant mushroom waterfall"

"I don't know it looks pretty chilly..."

"Let me work up to it dude, you look like your freezing Ton's"

"Ahhh, it's not so bad once you get used to it...

"OK, let the press in, I'm ready for my close-up!"

"Gonna do it?"

"Looks a bit crowded..."

"I'll wait until it's a bit more clear, may be take some sun..."

"Dip your hands, it feels SO cool!!!"

"OK, it's now or never...

"I can DO-IT, I can DO-IT!"

Oliver had a great time, he even went under the pouring buckets and took and direct hit, came out laughing!

LOVE
C&O

No comments:

Post a Comment